Congress Hall «TORATAU» built for the 450th anniversary of the accession of Bashkortostan to Russia. Its architecture is characterized by the use of spatial, formal, coloristic prototypes of Bashkir culture for the formation of a modern national architecture.,
Congress Hall is a unique venue for holding events on the international level and other formats. The building is located in a scenic place, it offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the embankment of the river Agidel from its windows. It is located near the world brands hotels.
- Concert hall with 745 seats;
- 13 multifunctional conference rooms;
- 3 restaurants with a capacity of 30-400 people;
- 3 VIP-negotiation room;
- Exhibition space with a total area of 5000 m2
- Modern projection, sound and multimedia equipment, simultaneous translation systems, Wi-Fi up to 100 Mb/s, catering.